Tuesday, February 18, 2014

What they say...

It has been no secret the boy wants needs some finger gloves.  Finger gloves you say?!  Yes, he has mittens for playing in the snow, but big boys need to have gloves to "work with the snow."  After a dead end shopping trip last week the persuit continues....
Today at lunch Master Wade inquired if maybe I could sew him some finger gloves or couldn't at least I just contact Grandma or someone whom could sew finger gloves?  Patiently I replied, "I am sorry honey, I am pretty sure can't sew finger gloves.  Nor, am I going to ask anyone to try."
Silence.
And then, "Uhh Mom, there is a verse in the Bible about that."
"About gloves!?" I reply.
"Yes, Mother!  You should know that one by now!  It's the verse that says, 'I can do ALL things for the Lord gives me strength!



2 comments:

  1. Oh, this completely made my day! Thanks Wade-o!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just getting around to reading this. Ha-- gotta love encouragement from the kiddos ;)

    ReplyDelete