Friday, December 13, 2013

He's Just So Busy!

 After calling him repeatedly he appeared and remarked, 
"Mom, I'm sorry I can't always come right away,
I am just so busy taking care of my sisters."
I was not amused.
He is a good helper but...
There needed to be a "discussion" 
(as is often the case these days with Master Wade)
about respect, listening on the first time, coming when you are called, etc.
Then I uploaded these pictures.
And swallowed hard.
Maybe he is that busy.


6 comments:

  1. Oh Wado!! I totally believe with my WHOLE heart you are truly busy taking care of your sisters!!.. giggle.

    xoxo
    A. Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww what a hunk! Nothing sweeter than a man who knows how to treat the ladies and doesn't shy away from responsibility ;) heehee. Glad to see he is enjoying his role as big brother

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like a good excuse to me :)
    Erin L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my, little wren is growin!!! can't wait to see you all soon!

    ReplyDelete