Neglected my only written source of family history.
My brain is getting moldier, busier and more pregnant by the day and there is some MAJOR catching up to do!
So, I will try.
Really, each and everyday around here is a gift. Maybe not all that I wish to remember but truthfully I want to savor the beautiful and difficult packages, the pretty and ugly paper, the decorative and messy ribbons, as well as the new and reused paper, the hoped for gifts and the unwanted packages.
Mostly I just want to bow humbly at the feet of the gift giver! For HE is.
I am learning everyday. And the gift giver continually reaches His loving hand out to me, scoops me out of the mire and nudges me on.
Wowzers!
Here are some catch up posts with more to come:
Ten Years....
Kitchen Help
The Raging River
Six AND Spectacular
Bring on the Summer Food
They Really are the Muddy Warriors!
Pigtails & Babies
The Graduate
Happy Nurse's Week
April
No comments:
Post a Comment