Monday, June 24, 2013

10 years.....

As our 10th Anniversary dawned we each clung to the opposite sides of our shrinking queen size bed....
Smiling he raised up enough to catch my eye and whispered,
"Happy Anniversary babe."
And there I was, melting and blushing.
Not melting due to the 5 sticky bodies, 2 dogs, 1 elephant and 3 extra blankies in the bed and not blushing because my ever expanding middle was poking out of my shrinking jammies. (do you sense a trend here?....I digress)
But melting and blushing because that's just how it is.  God is good!  Never did I dream this dream.  Never did dream that I could be tested, tried, loved or blessed so greatly.  So, thank you God for being in the business of match making!  Thank you for being the all important cord that binds us together and giving us the grace to press on!    

1 comment:

  1. Nancy this post really made me smile :) Happy Anniversary! (a little late)
    -Katelyn

    ReplyDelete