We joyfully introduce:
Willow Mae
Willow Mae
Little Willow joined our family on
Tuesday March 13
at
9:31 AM
Tuesday March 13
at
9:31 AM
Weighing 6lb 14oz
Measuring 20" long
We are marveling at God's goodness and miraculous creation!
Stay tuned for more pictures and updates.....I'm off to sneak in a nap :)
We are marveling at God's goodness and miraculous creation!
Stay tuned for more pictures and updates.....I'm off to sneak in a nap :)
Congrats on the pink! I hope the boys (& Mom) are enjoying a little girl in the house. Wishing you God's blessings...Sandi TerWee
ReplyDeleteI've been waiting to see other pictures besides the text. :) SO DARLING! Can't wait to meet her!
ReplyDeletewe have been waiting also:) pretty sweet.
ReplyDeleteXOXO
erjjl
Congrats Nancy & Jeremy!
ReplyDeleteA girl...I'm so excited to have pink around that gun-toting, cowboy wearing, underwear clad house of yours!
So sweet...love ya girl,
Kt
What a sweetheart! Congratulations on your bundle of pink. She's lucky to have such dashing & brave older brothers to look out for her! So excited for your family. :)
ReplyDeleteNancy, Congratulations!! What a precious gift you have there! She is just beautiful! A wonderful add to your family.
ReplyDeleteGlad to read things are going well for you! Hope to see you sometime, though I'm sure you will not be up for a big travel trip any time soon.
Miss your beautiful face!
Kori
What a beauty Leman's! Congratulations on all the good things God has put in your hands. Wishing you the best!
ReplyDeleteCharles & Alyse