Saturday, July 14, 2012
She loves him.
At the sound of his voice, this little lady will crank her head around until she locates his smile. Or squeal until he notices her.....
He is the Mr. Mom.
After returning to work I was secretly hopeful Mr. Mom would be tapping out of the match :) But he prevails....reigning champ.
So of coarse any champion deserves a puppy, kitty, frog, etc. but our champ goes for (I am assured and then reassured) a much better investment and definitely something every daddy with a little girl needs.....a brand spankin' new gun.
Strangest phenomenon....you see, around here when you get a new baby a new gun follows closely.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Little Girls love their daddy's and that's how it is. Guns for new kids? Maybe Wade will be Law Wado someday! Who knows? If he ever pulled Wyatt over for speeding...I can imagine that scene!
ReplyDeleteBlessings