Tuesday, November 2, 2010

If it had plumbing, heat and electric

I'd be living alone.
Thankfully I still have a full functioning kitchen....it's about the only thing I've got up on this little bungalow.
The boys still come to the house for meals.
Really now...didn't they do a superb job?

4 comments:

  1. Oh Jeremy,
    PLEASE, PLEASE make me one for my Foofie Bag factory. Exact same colors, style, just add a little more footage, I need room for my all my "treasures" :) I will even come pick it up.

    XOXO

    THink on it, pray about it......( and then tell me to dream on ;)

    Foofie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this the guest house? Should we be anticipating staying here when we come? Looks amazing! Great work everyone ~ I know what a family project it was!
    XOXOXO - ANgela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I think I know just the person who can fix your Electrical problem, or lack there of...and I think I may know someone who could probably do plumbing too - which could include a sink out there(for them to wash their hands of course before they come in for some grub). Would be nice to add a toilet too, and a mirror to slick that hair so it looks great. Maybe a couple shelves to make it look oh-so-pretty. Oh wait - there's supposed to be room to store stuff? I guess I forgot about that in all the necessities that need to go in there. ha! :-) And I'm with Ruth - can you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make one for me, I mean us? Love to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that Gator ride was halarious!! I'm not sure what we would have done without our jeep the last few years...our boys have enjoyed many hours driving (and riding for Crew) it around!

    ReplyDelete