ours couldn't resist this
John Deere Gator.
Nearly everyday rain or shine the Gator revs and peels out of it's cozy little shed
(and Daddy thought the shed was for his stuff, ha!)
ready to work.
workin'-haulin'-pullin'-feedin'-cruisin'-muddin'
It does it all.
*yes, I am painfully aware, that these farmers are riding in their undies...again!*
The first ride.
Ouch.
Thankfully the navigation and skill have improved!
I personally think everyone should get to tool around in the privacy of their own back yard on their gator in their undies - seems like a "no brainer". Too cute!
ReplyDeletexoxox - ANgela
oh my kids have been wanting a Gator for as long as Solomon can talk!!! He will be so jealous that Wade and Wyatt have one!!! We will have to come over and play with you guys!!
ReplyDeleteLove the undies. :)
ReplyDeleteLove the video! Addy & I are laughing! Plus - how often do you get to see Wado lurch forward in whiplash fashion without getting hurt?
ReplyDelete