Friday, August 20, 2010

Campin' Out

Although the boys' first camping experience occurred a month ago, I couldn't let it go without sharing a few snips.
We had a grand time....
Of coarse, there was very slippery slip-n-slide and water balloons!
I was recounting our fun weekend to a friend who smiled and said,
"I just heard that...you might be a red neck if you make your own slip-n-slide.....
and then use dish soap to make it slipperier."
Ha! I say that's hogwash!!!
Or maybe it is a teeny bit true,
especially cause I didn't share with her that everyone was begging me to try sliding.
No way was I going to be the bummer mother!
So, in pure Nann-O fashion I cracked my head resulting in some trauma.
After laughing and assuring everyone I was "fine," the nurse in me was self diagnosing horrid possibilities and scheming about the story I would tell in the Emergency Department.
A sure sign that I was fine!
I digress.
The camp site was beautiful and there were many happy boys!
*click on the images to enlarge*

1 comment:

  1. Looks like it was a blast! A little jealous - & I'm not referring to the slip-n-slide incident. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete