Tuesday, June 8, 2010

A birthday fit for a king.

Or quite possibly a very special three year old!
Our day began early. First we hit some super garage sales.
Then we met some of our very special cousins at zoo.
We enjoyed a picnic in the park complete with frog cupcakes followed by a trek around the zoo.
After naps we hit the local town festival for the carnival and fireworks.
The following day G-pa and G-ma
(plus some very special other great aunts and uncles)
arrived for some alligator birthday cake and another party.
It was loads of fun and I think this little man felt pretty special.

4 comments:

  1. Adorable pictures. Adorable Kids. Adorable Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome job on the cake...wanna make my girls' when the time comes? ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Nancy! I can't believe Wyatt is 3! He is so handsome and I love all of the Birthday Fun! It looks like you had a great time and the cake and cupcakes are amazing. Miss and love you.

    ReplyDelete