awww...even in the puffiness, he looks cute. You know, when you made faces as a kid and your mom always told you not to make "that face" otherwise your face would stick that way? I think he was just showing you he learned how to wink overnight and then his face stuck like that. :-)
awww...even in the puffiness, he looks cute. You know, when you made faces as a kid and your mom always told you not to make "that face" otherwise your face would stick that way? I think he was just showing you he learned how to wink overnight and then his face stuck like that. :-)
Spider bite.
ReplyDeleteawww...even in the puffiness, he looks cute. You know, when you made faces as a kid and your mom always told you not to make "that face" otherwise your face would stick that way? I think he was just showing you he learned how to wink overnight and then his face stuck like that. :-)
ReplyDeleteawww...even in the puffiness, he looks cute. You know, when you made faces as a kid and your mom always told you not to make "that face" otherwise your face would stick that way? I think he was just showing you he learned how to wink overnight and then his face stuck like that. :-)
ReplyDelete