Monday, March 15, 2010

One Package of Kleenex

Friday. Hearts at Home National Conference. Left home early just some dear girlfriends and myself. No babies. No diaper bags. Just women. We arrived. Headed straight for the registration table. They handed me a schedule and a cute little bag. Peeked inside the bag: a schedule, a program and one package of Kleenex.

Oh buddy, at that moment I knew I was in for it. It, would be an extremely moving, encouraging, refreshing, empowering and fun day. I mean it, my heart was pricked to the core, I giggled uncontrollably and of coarse used up the Kleenex. It felt so good. So good to be with thousands of other woman all striving to raise their children to know and love Jesus all the while full well knowing that there are days that the trials seem to trump the joys. The speakers were tremendous and the environment engaging. I am overwhelmed by all of the great information I gleaned at the conference and I am still attempting to process…..

For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do. Ephesians 2:10

No comments:

Post a Comment