Wyatt loves to pretend but most recently he hit me with a new one. He met me in the hall without any clothes on wheeling a suitcase. I immediately inquired, "Where are your clothes little boy?"
To which he replied, "I go seaside, Mom. It's a good plan, right? No me wear clothes to the seaside."
I quickly made a house rule that underwear, at least!, must be worn at all times!
Goodness sakes, help me out! Does everyone need to make a rule in their home that underwear must be worn? And goodness me, where did he get the idea that one goes to the seaside? Especially without any clothes! Now, it really makes me wonder what the suitcase was for?!
I have the same problem with my 2 younger girls - their clothes are always "missing". The other night Hannah told me she was going out to the garage to play, so I said make sure you put your coat on! A little while later Chad brought her back inside and asked "is there a reason that she is in the garage with only her coat & panties on?"
ReplyDeleteAt least she had her coat on?
do you think it is something in the Meyer blood that they like to be "naked" & dancing? NOT!
I always enjoy reading your blog - take care
Sandi TerWee