Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Barrettes to Boy!

This sweet little barrette wearing baby finally got a haircut transforming him into a little boy!

Truth be told, I couldn't handle it anymore....*gasp* The mother who struggled to trim the golden locks was lovingly brushing the bangs from her baby's eyes one week, wistfully bobby pinning the bangs the next week and finally using a sweet little barrette the next. Daddy drew the line when the baby was standing at the bathroom sink pointing and signing "please" for a barrette and dissolving into tears when his big brother wanted to borrow HIS barrette for his short spiky hair. So......the locks are trimmed.

4 comments:

  1. oh and he looked so cute in one of Maylen's flowerbands!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, now you guys know if you are blessed with a little girl she will be darling:) I don't think you could ever remove the cute from little wade-o. Barrette or haircut, he is just too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yep even I had to sniff a little! Haircuts are for big boys... I thought Wade was little.

    Little Ella will soon get her hair trimmed too, which means she's big too.

    I don't like this! Not one bit! Little is what they ought to be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This makes me laugh so much! And I'm sad to see the precious locks gone as well...BUT he is still just as handsome :)

    ReplyDelete