Thursday, July 2, 2009

Not Cut From the Same Mold...

as our garbage man.

Our morning walk now must include a pit stop to watch the construction of this road. We pull up (at a safe distance) in our double stroller and gaze and point and wave (like crazy!). No one waves back. No one. Not even when they are sitting....waiting. But we still visit them........everyday.

And we still love construction workers and their equipment!







I wanted to share this video for two reasons: 1. Wyatt's hair! 2. I said to Jeremy, "At breakfast this morning "excavator" came out perfectly clear!" So he looked at the video.......yep, it most certainly is all in one's perception.

3 comments:

  1. Wyatt sounds like a future CAT employee to me!! Just make sure he knows that engineering is the best.... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute :) Little Wy guy is growing up!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw! Lil Buddy! I can't believe how big he is getting. It is so fun to be able to carry on a conversation with him!

    ReplyDelete