Thursday, July 2, 2009

Inspired.

I snapped this picture of little Wade after he had been shoved out of the Cozy Coupe into a bed of soft green grass. There were no tears. I looked up from picking beans......Wyatt was sitting in the car where Wade should have been............

Wade wasn't wiggling, squirming or making any sudden movements to get up (a real shocker for him these days). He was just contently laying in on his new plush bed.

And at that moment I was inspired. (My kids do that...sometimes....inspire me.) I was inspired to leave the garden, lay on my back in the soft green grass, gaze into the vastness of the cloudless sky and dream.

Our boys inspire me to.......play, stretch like crazy when I wake up in the morning, forgive, feel better with a kiss, get dirty, shake it off, tickle, make friends, dance., smile, blow bubbles in the bath, say "hello", chat a few moments longer, giggle, sit down and snuggle, wave, cry, hug, make a mess, love unconditionally, and just be better.

Is it any wonder Jesus said, ""I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven."?

3 comments:

  1. Amazing picture, Nan! Thanks for the reminder to live like a kid. It's way more fun! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a handsome little fella! This is such a great picture. So great...you need to blow it up and hang it on your wall. Love it! Love you all and Miss you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this nanc :o)
    i'm so glad they inspire you.

    ReplyDelete