that the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it!
Monday, June 8, 2009
He Crawls.
Wade has got it figured out. I took this video this weekend and unbelievably in a couple of days he nearly has it mastered! Such a determined little fellow.
i linked here from Heidi's blog- and when I saw the title i kid you not- i said out loud "no, no, no!" i am a mobility repressor & my child is not too far behind your now mobile child. no, no, no! is all i have to say :)
Good job, lil buddy!! Ella says, "way to go!"
ReplyDeleteHe is so precious! Have fun with your new found mobility! Stay out of the toilet says your cousin!!
ReplyDeletei linked here from Heidi's blog- and when I saw the title i kid you not- i said out loud "no, no, no!" i am a mobility repressor & my child is not too far behind your now mobile child. no, no, no! is all i have to say :)
ReplyDelete