Thursday, May 7, 2009

Thursday Mornings with Wyatt

Now it is his turn to watch.
As you know, we have our weekly Thursday morning date with Mr. Garbage Man. This morning was no different.....lots of waves, a honk of the horn, 'hi' exchanges and yes, the collection of garbage. Off he went to collect the rest of the neighborhood's trash. As he pulled away Wyatt ran to the curb to collect our garbage can and began to drag, wrestle, tackle and stumble as he pulled our garbage can back to the garage. I offered help, but no, he can do this! So I stand back and watch. The neighborhood is quiet and then I notice the garbage truck is idling. Yep, Mr. Garbage Man is stopped about 5 houses up the block.......watching us, or better stated Wyatt. I promise, I did not make him.....no child labor around here! :)

1 comment:

  1. i love it :) I had a blast seein your sweet little boys last night in washington church. Missed you though!

    ReplyDelete