Interesting combo you say?
Nothing but the yummiest around here!
(do you think we have a sweet tooth problem? or possibly many sweet teeth? goodness, he only has 12!)
Pies, cookies and pop is what Wyatt has been "cooking" up in his
SANDBOX!
Although we are not quite ready for a bake sale, countless hours have been spent preparing.

Lots of Sand = Busy Delighted Little Boy = Lots of Laundry = Busy Happy Blessed Mama
The only major glitch to this new toy is the ANTS that have invaded. I read that this is perfectly "normal" but, come on kiddo!
Lots of Sand = Busy Delighted Little Boy = Lots of Laundry = Busy Happy Blessed Mama
Wyatt has a paranoia of bugs. Majorly.
Yesterday morning he was playing happy as a lark when he comes charging to the house hollering, "Bug, bug!" I slipped on my flip-flops (love that I am barefoot all of the time now!) and went to survey the situation. Apparently one of Wyatt's stirring sticks was the home to a colony of fire ants. Yuck! I sweetly explained that you just need to smash or shoo them away. Waytt, however, did not like the idea of even stepping on a bug.....so, I went in the house and fetched the fly swatter. (duh! we are working on not hitting ANYBODY or ANYTHING)
And I go and get him a swatter! Confused!? Of coarse he is!
Good news is, most of the ants have retreated.....but I tell you, I am amazed, that kid has an eagle eye......especially when it comes to bugs!
looks like loads of fun and loads of laundry:) That is soo funny he is terrified of bugs...enjoy it, at least he isn't bringing them all in as new "pets". have a great day!
ReplyDeleteHey Mister Dudes!
ReplyDeleteSweet sandbox!!! You are one lucky little man, wish I were there to snack on what you're cookin!
Love you!
Aunt Angela