This shot was snapped this morning.
Wyatt is on the road to recovery
(after 2 docotor visits in 2 days, breathing treatments, antibiotics and steroids).
Baby Wade is now in the questionable stage.
He has started in with the sniffles and a cough AND will not have his mama out of his sight nor does he enjoy being away from her arms.
:(
Afer many sleepless nights and lots of tears in the past 4 days, we can still say,
.......yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory. I Peter 1:8
Poor lil guy, I was thinking I should call you this week and see if Wyatt was doing better. I am glad to hear he is! I hope you guys can get some sleep and have a more peaceful week. Call if you ever need anything -meg
ReplyDeleteawww my lil Wy guy...glad to hear he's improving. I hope Wade stays healthy! give em a kiss for me...love you guys..
ReplyDelete