
Every boy must have bunk beds at sometime.....right?! We were fortunate enough to find these bunks for sale (thanks Jayne & Andy). Wyatt thinks they are grand and is happily sleeping in his new bed. No problem! (the transition has been
much too easy, it worries us!) Although he spends a good part of his day climbing all over them and gladly would show them to everyone that comes to the door (even the FedEx man.....no, I did not let him in the house) he has not yet figured out that he can get down during the night (yes, we have had some LONG ones). So, he just calls, "Daddy" at 2 am. :)

New toy bins too. This helps with clean-up time. But, also in acts of aggression he happily dumps all of the tubs out.
:(
There have been some major battles of the wills, but we are learning.?!
I found him standing in this position happily reading books. Comfy, don't you think?
My brother and I always wanted bunk beds... I guess when there is a gender difference you don't get those kinds of special treatment. Enjoy your bunk boys... They are the coolest!
ReplyDelete