That's us. It's a toss up. Are the children or the parents more dizzy? Most days it at least feels like the mother is spinning out of control and then, Daddy comes home and grabs the reigns (thank goodness!) What a champ!
Back to the picture of health (knock on wood), we are working to get back into a schedule. Little Wade has quickly figured out how comfy it feels to be held and sleep as opposed to laying down and sleeping. :) Where to begin with this little snuggle bunny? We are excepting any well meaning suggestions (yes, he cried straight for 1 hour hoping to be held.....after 30 minutes it was probably a mute point). The little cowboy (Wyatt), has been showing up at our bedside around 2 AM. I guess that means he has now figured out how to get out of his bed in the middle of the night. Trust me, it is disturbing and rather frightening to awaken to two round little eyeballs staring at you. Last night, the even smarter parents just shut his door tight. HA. Fixed him? Nope. We awoke to the sound of him fiddling with the door. Funny thing is, he is rather quiet and sneaky.
In perspective....Today when I was at DG (Dollar General) a well meaning fellow shopper inquired if the boys were twins!? "TWINS?" I repeated. "Yeah, twins. They look identical....." Guess I am not the only one with bouts of dizziness! Ha.
Don't worry Nancy! Wade is not THAT big!! (in regards to the twin thing)
ReplyDeletei cannot believe someone thought they were twins!!!!! hysterical. me with the tendency towards sarcasm would have probably replied.." oh, not identical, just fraternal!" :)
ReplyDeleteTwins?! Uhh...yeah, she must have been REALLY having an off day!
ReplyDeleteOkay, well in his defense, he was probably just an older gentleman tring to make conversation. I sweetly just said, "No, not twins but yes, they are quite close in age." It still strikes me as funny because Wyatt was waving and saying, "HI, HI." from the basket of the cart while Wade slept sweetly in his infant seat! Give us two years and this maybe common place, but now Wyatt is nearly twice the size, full head of hair, talking and walking! :) He was a sweet man (and he offered me a laugh)!
ReplyDeletehaha i love the video. Wy guy is so funny. i need to come over soon!
ReplyDeleteI'm dizzy just watching Wyatt! Let me know if you get any advice on the sleep thing. Carter is 10 months old and we still struggle with that. I think we spoiled him a little too much in the beginning and now we are paying for it. :) Love all the pictures and updates.
ReplyDeleteErin Lamka
Sawyer has been enjoying this little "dance" ever since seeing Mister Wyatt do it! I can remember thinking it was so fun, now I can barely make one turn without falling down. :)
ReplyDelete