Tuesday, February 24, 2009

This Boy Needs a Real Farm Education!




What does this look like to you?
Tractor Tippin'
Yes-er-ee!
This little man has been watching the Disney movie "CARS."
(apparently entirely too much! sorry to those of you that haven't seen it, it is rather cute and funny!)
So yesterday he is playing quietly (usually an ominous sign), I observed him saying,
"Ka-chow! ka-chow!"
And wouldn't you know it....the tractor (mail truck, dump truck, etc) are all tipped on their hind legs
(or tires), JUST like in the movies!

After a good giggle, a horrible pang struck the farm girl in me. This child has been demented by the movie "CARS!" No one should believe that tractors are for tippin', they are for assisting in the laborious work of true farming! They are meant to be respected!

*huff, huff*

A trip to the farm is being planned..............

(Note: In an effort to keep peace in the family only RED tractors are pictured here!)

2 comments:

  1. Red tractors huh? Well, I guess we can still be friends ;) Just don't let those boys influence our Ella.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is HILARIOUS! I love the tractor tippin'! :)

    ReplyDelete