Sunday, March 1, 2015

Tell Me About......

"Mom, tell me about when I was a baby in your tummy." inquires Willow.
So, I tell her. 
Happily I recount the wonderful, beautiful miracle.  I tell her about how it was SO fun to have a little baby growing bigger and bigger in my belly each day.  I tell her about the little flutters that turned into big kicks as she grew.  I tell her about the anticipation.  The prayers.  I recount how excited her Daddy and brothers were to have a baby coming. I told her about the boys and how they whispered and talked to her through my belly button, teaching her and telling her all sorts of secrets.
Smiling she exclaimed, "Oh Mom, that's is so precious!  And just think, now I'm all grownup having babies of my own."
 That sweet little baby that somehow is now a grownup little lady will be a whopping 3! this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment