Thursday, November 20, 2014

And then Master Wade-o was 6!

He is spectacular and six!
   He's a little guy with a big heart and a whole lotta grit.
He's a boy whom loves lime green, the outdoors, sports, LEGOS, corn dogs, PE and wrestling.
He wants to be a Father and a Pilot when he grows up and
is convinced his Mama should allow him to carry a pocket knife, after all,
"I won't stab anyone.  I am responsible."
He is.
Sometimes.
His favorite thing for breakfast:  scrambled eggs with sausage.

Favorite fruit: apples.
He likes to take "brownie" with him to bed.
His favorite holiday: my birthday
Favorite thing to do outside: play football
 What do you think makes a person good looking?  Their heart
Grossest thing you can think of? Dogs tooting in my face


He cherishes his baby sister like nobody's business,
plays dress up and house with his 2 year old sissy,
keeps up with his big brother's management style,
snuggles his mama when the time is right and
makes his Daddy laugh.
You're a cut above the rest Wade!
"I'd like a football cake."
His first glance....
Pretty sure he was saying, "Awesome."
In fact he loves most anything football these days.
His choice of birthday meal consisted of:
corn-dogs
macaroni & cheese
green beans
apples & caramel dip
plus lemonade


Oh, and then there was the rat.....
He so badly wanted a remote control spider or rat for his birthday.
I said, "No way!"
Dad caved,
And purchased a horrid black plastic rat with red beady eyes.
He was thrilled.
I was not.
It has been nearly a month and I still squeal when this thing shows up
in my underwear drawer, or under my pillow, or in the cupboard with the plates.
It's awful.
I wish we could find it a new home........

3 comments:

  1. Well, If I were you, I'd be glad its a rat and not a spider. Rats I can handle but spiders.....yeah....
    I wouldn't be squealing...I'd be having heart attacks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know where you can find a home for the beady-eyed rat...Ask Aunt Ruth...I do believe its been a few months now since she lost her little black beady-eyed friend that kept showing up in her cupboards and drawers :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. NO!!!!! I.DO.NOT.LIKE.BLACK RATS.WITH.BEADY.RED.EYES!!! That little varmit has caused me so much stress in my life!! and I have finally gotten rid of it!! I.DO.NOT.WANT.YOUR.RAT. NANCY:)

    XOXOXO
    A. Ruth

    ReplyDelete