Friday, October 11, 2013

They've Become Buds

For the first several weeks he was lost.
Lost during the day when his best buddy (big brother) was off at school.
Nothing was that fun to play without Wyatt
until he discovered his sister!
Now he happily bosses her around....
and she either squeals with delight or disgust.
They love to play "greased pig." 
Strange I know. 
Not quite sure where Wade got this notion, but I find myself saying that quite a bit where Wade-o is concerned.
Anyhow.....Willow crawls or runs around squealing like a greased pig and Wade chases her, grabs a leg and wrestles her down....all the while she continues to squeal...just like a little pig.
It is so relaxing.
And makes for a very harmonious home.



 This started as a 
"I'm going to teach you to pedal your trike lesson".....
But, she wasn't catching on and her legs were to short...
 So, she opted for a ride in the backseat.
 

1 comment:

  1. So very sweet this is Nancy! Sibling are built in best friends :). Congratulations on your new baby girl Wren! I love to see your posts and can hear your voice as I read them. I think of you and your family often. Much love, Emily Meyer.

    ReplyDelete