Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Its a Girl!

Wren Marie
joined our family on 
Monday, September 23 at 11:12 AM
9 lb 1oz and 21 1/2 inches long
We are all so excited to have her here
and incredibly thankful for this sweet little miracle baby!



Our hearts are oh-so-full......




9 comments:

  1. LOVE her!!!! She is so cute! Love the cheeks (and the take home outfit). Can't wait to come snuggle again!!!! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So precious!! Willow looks like she's not so sure about her. :) You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! What a sweetheart! And I agree with Wendi, you look great too- especially your hair!
    Katelyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Leman's! Love her name & she looks like she will be getting LOTS of love...miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these pictures! What a lucky girl Wren is... she has two big, strong brothers to protect her, a sister to be pals with, and 2 fabulous parents to shower her with love!!!

    I can't wait to meet the newest member of the Leman family! Congrats and hugs all around!

    Love,
    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these pictures Nancy! She is beautiful! And you do look great! I can't wait to hear about her arrival. So thankful that all went well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Nancy and Jeremy Your family is gorgeous Enjoy each and every blessing. Remember me Nancy! Renae Hooper( an old workmate)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Renae, I could never forget you! Often have pangs of loneliness for my dear Mercy family! Maybe just the postpartum hormones but I am awful teary just thinking of you all.....Pray you are all well. Hugs to the girls!

    ReplyDelete