that the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it!
Monday, March 4, 2013
Only 199 years to late
They love Johnny Horton's song, Battle of New Orleans. I mean love. it.! In fact, they thrive on war stories, cannons, guns, cannons, guns, soldiers and the like. And the part about the gator.....it is just to awesome for words, especially since it is real!
So we shouldn't have been surprised when Wade inserted a special request during his prayer at supper, " And, Dear Lord, please let the blue coats win."
This post made me laugh! I think I know just about every Johnny Horton song thanks to my dad. Your boys would have loved our homecoming skit our freshman year.
This post made me laugh! I think I know just about every Johnny Horton song thanks to my dad. Your boys would have loved our homecoming skit our freshman year.
ReplyDeleteErin Lamka