Thursday, January 31, 2013

Just another day

 The boys love to snip, color, paint and draw! Oh, and did I mention snip?
Snip, clip go their scissors as they munch and crunch every piece of paper into tiny bits.
AND aside from being curious about snipping his own hair,
Master Wade is dying to snip Sissy's curl...
So, I take away the scissors and bundle em up.
Leaving her inside....
 Now to keeping it real, I must share, Santa was very good to me and brought a new camera.  So great!, but, I have much learning to do!  After seeing the above picture I was delighted I had figured out how to focus on an object in the foreground while the background was blurred. (sorry, my photography literacy is very elementary!)  How saddened and humored I was to see the picture below.....my windows are just that dirty!
*sigh*
 Still, Sister Bear loves to watch out the clouded, smeared windows.....

 And then we eat lunch.
Seriously, it's like a date with my favorite little people everyday.
 Do not be disheartened,
We always leave time for a little wrestling.
 Check out those guns! 

No comments:

Post a Comment