I really cannot even believe I am sharing this photo or experience with all of you but
1. I try to portray a realistic home (let's face it I can't share it all or well, it
In fact, I am now remembering a mortifying incident from months ago. It's the embarrassing moment you really wish you could forget, after all no one was laughing......
The five o'clock hour (and on.....) always seems a bit rough around here. Land sakes, it's already been a 9 hour day! and any statistical data would tell you productivity takes a nose dive (ok, I made that up but surely it does) Nerves are frazzled, supper needs to be made, baby is crying, boys are fighting and we are all ready to see Dad. So, it was one of those days and I
I digress...
2. This is my journal and what my kids will read when they are 15 and wondering why their baby book is still not filled out, or scrapbook completed or Mom can't remember anything about their childhood.
3. They were thrilled with this whole snake experience.
You will remember what God has to say to the sneaky snake: "Cursed are you above all livestock and all wild animals! You will crawl on your belly and you will eat dust all the days of your life. I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and hers."
And enmity he put. Deep, unforgiving, sour enmity that must not be mocked or teased. And the men around here know this! So, I went into panic mode when Wade reported a slithery snake in the yard. Shaking, I crouched down in the kitchen behind the cabinets with my baby waiting for the snake to slink into our home and devour the two of us. Thankfully, the hunter/gatherer Man arrived home and gleefully assisted the little warriors in the taunting of a terrified mother, crushing death, picture and disposal.
No comments:
Post a Comment