So the town "festibal" was great!
The anticipation nearly did them in.....
I do not know what is up with their tight lip smiles.....
Maybe I will try to convince them that this is very un-cowboy,
because you see, I can convince them to try most any food or activity by assuring them that "cowboys love to eat this," or "pirates, always kiss their mamas!"
I know, horrible.
But I do it.
All.the.time.
People have tried stranger things,
haven't they?
Sorry about the blurry picture. Had to prove I did this.
I could feel the bumped up and down the highway on a semi-trailer and put together with rusty bolts tower swaying in the breeze as I climbed it with the littles, but I took several deep breaths knowing this is what you just do for your kids. They of coarse were not spooked. However, I nearly came unglued when Wyatt was touching the outer rail at the top peering down over the city...
It was very Mama of me to gasp and hiss,
"Stay away from the edge! NOW!"
But it ended well.
No comments:
Post a Comment