Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Cause 5 Year Olds

I walked into the kitchen around lunch time today to find them on the counter.
Just like this.
"What are you guys doing?" I demanded.
Casually as if this is an everyday occurance Wyatt replies,
 "Just making lunch, Mom." 

"Yeah, Mom," Wade chimes in, 
"cause five year olds know what they are doing with knives."

3 comments:

  1. Oh boy! Well, at least it appears there are 3 plates and 3 slices of bread so they made their sweet mama lunch too. Gotta give em props for that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny. I can never stop laughing at what they say and do.
    I didn't even make my sandwhiches until I was about 8. And usually mom does it or Kayla does it!

    Kyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'course they know what they are doing with knives!!! How else are they going to prepare poor little Peter Rabbit;)
    ERL

    ReplyDelete