Sunday, June 3, 2012

Bomb

Wade-o Potato.
He is as full of as much sugar as he is vinegar.  He is the joker of the bunch, tough, squeezable, rowdy and so much fun to be around!
Recently he decided he did not want a nickname anymore.  
"No more Wade-O Potato!  I just want to be Wade-O." 
Alright....
Well, several days later he opted for Wade-O Tornado.
Fitting!  He is just that.
It worked for a week or so, and then, a few days ago he decides...
"I want to be called BOMB now."  
Uhmmm, alright!  Disturbing, but kids go through these phases....yes?




So here is Bomb
with a worm.


Trying to disgust his mother and brother.


Wyatt is yelping and gagging at this point....
Which only thrilled Bomb more.....
The mother stopped the insanity at this point!
Although, I am not so sure little Wade-O Bomb wouldn't have eaten it just for effect.

*please note*
 We are not recognizing Bomb as a nickname....
We have informed him on several occasions, one does not pick their own nickname!

1 comment: