I am sure you have guessed by now what has been filling up our days....
Little Sister!
She is smiling...cooing...sleeping and growing and we couldn't feel more blessed.
Our days being something like this.
Although not the most flattering picture, I need to remember that we all could and do fit in the Lazy-boy to read our morning stories!
Truthfully, the last 6 weeks have been busy, trying and fun.
It's like I have been living the dream only not quite knowing that I am living the dream. Until one morning I woke up and my newborn didn't seem so newbornish anymore! and the boys, well, the boys just seem so smart, humorous, rambunctious, nixy and full of life.
AND...
Now I want time to stand still rewind and savor each moment.
Let's snuggle in the recliner til noon.
AND...
Please, please boys, make me another Happy Birthday dandelion cake and we'll celebrate again!
Cause dandelions really are my favorite flower....if you say they are!
And 30 is so much fun!
AND....
Grandma, can you come back and do all sorts of fun projects with us, snuggle little Willow, and fold laundry!?
AND....
Dear family and friends, can you come for another visit? Only this time stay a little longer!
The Lord has done great things for us,
and we are filled with joy!
Psalm 126:3

Nanc, I love it! and the pic with Grma Leman! Yes, showers of blessings are being given - We love you ALL and hopefully can get to your place before Willow gets too big and our surprises for W&W are out of season!!!
ReplyDeleteUMike & AKathy
Jeremy & Nancy - we love your postings and pictures! 30! Need to get a belated card (those are better anyway!) God is showering you with many blessings - we are thankful and happy for you!
ReplyDeleteUMike & AKathy