Tuesday, November 29, 2011

A Wrap Up

So, after nearly 2 weeks of no computer:
1. I need to commend my darling husband for his super fix-it skills! The littles are convinced that there is nothing their daddy can't mend, repair, fix or make better. I am quick to agree! He deserves to be bragged on! Tinkering is one of his many gifts and we are so thankful!!! His bench is rarely ever clean because we are always gifting him with important items that need to be nailed, glued or mended by his skillful hands. Thank you Jeremy for fixing our computer! Maybe with all of the cash saved I should go shopping! *wink, wink*
2. I need to complete some October/November blog posts before December strikes!

Before Halloween we enjoyed a special "Family Fun Night." On evenings we are all home together (unfortunately they can be few) we take turns picking an activity. It can be trip to the park, choosing the books we read at bedtime, wrestling, bike rides, walks, back rubs, playing cowboys, or etc.
This was our pumpkin carving night which evolved into a current family favorite of lighting the fireplace, turning off the lights and telling spooky stories.
The Pumpkin Heads



Story time.

The Halloween Monkey and Lion.

No comments:

Post a Comment