Thursday, November 3, 2011

From the Littlest




Precious one, So small, So sweet
Dancing in on angel feet, straight from Heaven's brightest star
What a miracle you are!


Really! I could never tire of watching this....


miraculous. amazing. wonderful.


God's promises are true.


I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well. Psalm 139:14


Favorite comments from the brothers: Following the sonogram our pink loving Wade: "Mom, when you weren't looking....I saw pink hair, so it must be a girl!" And the far more practical Wyatt: "It just better be a boy, cause I still don't want to kiss a girl!"


Potential Names: Have been a riot! Wade's names: boy - Wally & girl - Honey. Wyatt's names: boy - Lumber or Leo & girl - Apple Dumpling

1 comment:

  1. love love love!

    And I think Apple dumpling is a darling name for a little girl. :)

    ReplyDelete