Saturday, June 25, 2011

What they say...

So, we celebrated our 8th anniversary! Wow! It really is a load of fun being married to my best friend. I am so thankful for the man he was, is and becoming.....follower of Christ, wise, gentle, hardworking, humorous, handsome, etc.. Albeit there are days of character refining moments, humbleness and work!….it is truly gratifying and reassuring to know that God deliberately placed us together.
We were treated to a real date night and Uncle Z and Aunt P kept the boys…..overnight!
Wahoooooooooooooooooooo!!!!
Very motherly like I was giving the boys last minute behavior instructions when Wyatt said, “Mom where are you going anyhow?”
Crouched down on my knee I replied, “Remember, we are celebrating our marriage and going on a special date.”
Knowingly Wyatt answered, “Oh, that’s right! Remember just NO hugging and kissing. *pause, pause* Just remember that Mom! Okay?!”


1 comment: