
Planning for the
golden birthday started months in advance. First, it was when spring comes, then when leaves are on the trees, later it was when we wear shorts and then it was one month away. How to measure time? Especially a MONTH. So, around the first of May we created a paper chain. It was perfect as we snipped one link off everyday and watched the chain grow shorter and
the birthday grow closer.

Not sure how to break it to him.....but every kid does not get a town festival on or around their birthday. It's great entertainment and lots of fun....so for now, we'll run with it.


Hey Howdy Hey! Woody is now an official member of our family! Just as he hoped.....he got an "expensive Woody" for his birthday. Okay folks, admitting something here, I may have walked away from a Woody doll in a store only to feel his eyes burning holes through me. I turned and his eyes pleaded with me to turn back....and I DIDN'T. *sigh* Heartless?!, I hear ya! So, now we have a Woody and I think he is quite happy in our family and we are too.

"A cowboy themed birthday with my friends" was the request and we delivered but didn't take any pictures (bummer!)

4 candles.
No comments:
Post a Comment