Too cute! That reminds me...in Sunday school yesterday our story was about John the Baptist and the kids were asked if they would like to be baptized some day.
Wyatt simply replied, "No, I want to be a daddy, I don't want to get wet at church!" Daddy must be pretty cool right now as it sounds like he really wants to be a daddy!
Oh and one more thing - we did explain to him that being baptized is a good thing! :-)
Too cute! That reminds me...in Sunday school yesterday our story was about John the Baptist and the kids were asked if they would like to be baptized some day.
ReplyDeleteWyatt simply replied, "No, I want to be a daddy, I don't want to get wet at church!" Daddy must be pretty cool right now as it sounds like he really wants to be a daddy!
Oh and one more thing - we did explain to him that being baptized is a good thing! :-)