I picked 12, one for each month.
I reviewed each snapshot of 2010.
I praised God all the while.
These are good and perfect gifts from above.
Refining, humbling, joyful gifts from above.
Truly it has been a year of blessing and growth.
photo courtesy of enjoymsphotography.blogspot.com

Jan, July and Sept are my picks!!
ReplyDeleteoh my goodness they are all so darling. love your boys!!!
ReplyDeleteGoodness, how can one choose! Miss you and the boys!
ReplyDeleteJan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, June, July (sweet), Aug....need I go on? ;-) Love ya!
ReplyDeleteThey are all adorable! I will say that January makes me smile! I don't think I've ever seen that from them.
ReplyDeleteDawn
Love them all -- and yous too!!
ReplyDeleteUMike and AKathy
Three Words...I Miss You! My Favorites are all of them:) Love, Bonnie
ReplyDeleteLOVE the laundry basket, undies & couch picture...from what your blog claims, these boys spend most of their days in just their undies!
ReplyDeleteI also LOVE the picture of you & your man!