Saturday, November 6, 2010

C is for Cookie

Happy 2nd Birthday Wade.
The Monster Cake he requested.....
Only Wade would wear his new red footie pajamas and coonskin cap to celebrate.

It starts young people. Ah, another gun.

3 comments:

  1. Agh! Another birthday for such a cute, adorable boy! Happy Birthday buddy! We love you (and the rest of the family too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday Wade! Love the birthday cake Nancy, you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy, Happy Birthday Wade! You are adorable and so sweet! I wish I was there to help you celebrate:) The cake is awesome Nancy. You do such amazing work. I haven't looked on your blog for some time, and I was so excited to see all the new updates! Thanks for posting pictures of you too! You still look the same and it makes me MISS you even more. Hugs and Kisses to all! Love, Bonnie

    ReplyDelete