Thursday, October 21, 2010

Soakin it Up

You ain't a kiddin'!
We have sucked the essence out the warm sunshine.
I suppose that is what brings the cooler weather?!

Below is a video clip from the boys on September 23.
I had not yet put the little pool away and Wade decided he wanted to swim.
(Wyatt joined later in his undies....love that privacy fence!)
They created this diving board and have since practiced their jumping on the warm fall days.
In fact last week they were playing Daddy and Mommy Seal.
Splashing off the diving board and then sunning themselves on the warm rocks.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE how Wade enters the pool & Oliver gets the biggest kick out of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though you've showed this to me before... I found it twice as funny this time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the undies! I just showed this to Steve and the kids the other day and it cracked everyone up!
    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete