Thursday, July 22, 2010

Raindrops on Roses

and whiskers on kittens
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens
Brown paper packages tied up with strings
These are a few of my favorite things!


Smiles.

The baby in big boy bed!

These little duffers!
Generally everyday after lunch we splash around outside and then just like pictured they get dressed for naps.

Bottle time.
On several occasions Wyatt has announced, "Me a good babysitter Mom."

The boots.
When one fell off in Kroger last week and I couldn't shove it back on, I sadly informed Wade that his feet were just too big.
Not sure who was more disheartened.

Laundry on the line.
And a baby with a clothes pin.

Hot air balloons floating overhead.

Cool water!
Father and son.

Tent camping.
Especially with 3 men all willing to protect me at a moments notice.

Fruit.

Bug catchers.

Undie clad pirates.
You ever met one?

4 comments:

  1. Could Wade be any cuter or bigger in a big bed and undies!!??

    And, that is the cutest pirate ever. Quite a ferocious one too, it seems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it possible that you might be taking photography for your project this year? You should with such cute subjects :)luv u Pen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nancy, your boys are absolutely adorable!! We missed seeing you at the reunion as well. Hopefully it will work for more people to be at the next one. Would love to see you and keep in contact. My email is spiffn@yahoo.com. Keep reading our blog for more updates and I will be following yours. :)
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nancy, These are just too cute! I found myself laughing out loud at the last one! I'm a sucker for those blondies ;). I sure hope our kids can meet someday!!! Kathy

    ReplyDelete