Now I got a guy and his name is Dooley
He's my guy and I love him truly!
He's not good lookin', heaven knows!
But I'm wild about his crazy clothes!
He wears tan shoes with pink shoelaces
A polka-dot vest, and man, oh man!
He wears tan shoes with pink shoelaces,
And a big panama with a purple hat band!
We sing:
Now I got a boy and his name is Wade-O
He's my babe and I love him truly!
He's sure good lookin', heaven knows!
Whew, I'm wild about his crazy clothes!
He wears pink heels with no shoelaces
A jammie top, and man, oh man!
He wears pink heels with no shoelaces,
A little pull-up with a brown hair band!
Ooh-Ooh, ooh, ooh
Ooh-ooh, ooh, ooh!
Now please excuse me while I turn up the music and dance with one very dashing little boy in pink heels with no shoelaces.
Seriously, this kid loves shoes. He would wear several different pair a day if I oblige and put them on and off of him. These heels are by far a favorite.
Hilarious! I know Addy's a girl & it's naturawel,(typo compliments of Alivia) for her to LOVE shoes, but definitely don't let Wade & Addy play together....unless we could let them loose in a Shoe Warehouse...now wouldn't that be fun!
ReplyDelete