Monday, June 14, 2010

"Me teaching him,


my tricks! See Mom?"

Inhaling slowing, I force myself to remember that they are in fact healthy little boys. Searching for composure, I take in the scene of Wade "surfing" on the back of the couch......."That's great buddy! What else are you teaching him?"

"Oh, stuff. Mmmmm, like somersaults, climbing, wrestling, guns and fishing!"
Lets' hope that's all.......at least for today.

4 comments:

  1. OH BOY(S)!! I love your little men! Don't you worry, Mama!! I know just how to fix them grey hairs these two are sure to give you!

    *For the record, as her hair stylist, I have found no grey hairs yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hilarious! I think I've decided our children can't play together anymore...ha ha! j/k...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What about stress wrinkles, Wendy? Any help there? Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE that shot of Wyatt. Too cute! I think you are doing great... I mean really, Wyatt's 3 and NO broken bones yet!!:)

    ReplyDelete