So, we enjoyed a pleasant weekend with Grandmas, Grandpas, cousins, and family. We arrived home late on Sunday night so Monday morning brought a pull-up-your-bootstraps and start unpacking sort of day. I was busily unpacking when Wyatt emerged from the bedroom saying, "Mommy, Wade has that blue thing."
"Blue thing?" I say and start making my way to the bedroom.
"Yep" He replies. In the bedroom I find little Wade hiding behind the curtain happily sucking on a tube of toothpaste.
"Wade!" I holler and reach down to snatch the toothpaste,"stop that!"
Wade gives me a devilish grin and Wyatt pipes in, "Me only take TWO drinks Mom."
Oh, firecrackers! Now if only I could recall how much toothpaste was in the tube so I can estimate the amount consumed..........
Consequently, shortly after 9:00 I was dialing 1.800.222.1222 for some guidance.
Oh those boys! I'm beginning to see that if Ella should ever ingest anything I think I could just call you! :)
ReplyDeletetoo funny!
ReplyDelete