Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Colgate Kid


As crazy as this may sound, brushing your teeth around here is a reward. Wade especially thinks it is grand! If the bathroom door is open he is in there fishing for his Cookie Monster toothbrush. So, there is certain criteria that must be met before you are allowed (crazy! ) to brush your teeth. The main criteria: no army men, cars, books or toys on the bathroom floor! You should see them scurry to pick up and then run to their toothbrushes! :) Sometimes their compliance is almost annoying....forcing their mother into some better habits......

Anyhow, as you can image the first thing I do when I stroll through the door in the morning after a night of work is to snoozle (snuggle and nuzzle) all my boys ;) Wade happened to be first the other morning and I immediately questioned why his hair was all crunchy. Daddy shrugged and handed me the camera and to relay the picture above. I guess Mommy isn't the only one that struggles to manage the troops while showering....

1 comment:

  1. at least he tries to brush his teeth. tj hates it. miss you tons

    love kris mcareavy

    ReplyDelete