Now that the ladder of life has been strung
You may think a sweep's on the bottom most rung
Though I spends me time in the ashes and smoke
In this 'ole wide world there's no 'appier bloke!
He has had 'appier days.
Wyatt and I walked into the living room to find our little chimney sweep holding a log from the gas fireplace. Soot graced the hearth, carpet and nearly every inch of the sweep.
Most of me wanted to laugh hysterically while the mother in me sprung into action.
(sorry, this day it was discipline before picture)
Poor Wade-o!
I am not sure it was good luck that rubbed off when I shook hands with you.
Too cute! Addy was looking at the picture and said..."Mess!"
ReplyDeleteOh dear! Well, I offically don't want a fire place now. I haven't met a cuter chimney sweep though!
ReplyDeletehaha :) It just makes me love him more!
ReplyDelete