Can't catch me,
I'm the.....
GINGERBREAD MAN!
The flower headband ginger girl.
Designed by whom?
You guessed it, super skillz decorating hubby.
Do you see it?
(Missy, Shaylee, Myah and Daniel)
by Derek
It was a great evening of frosting, jokes, fun and maybe a few gingerbread boys went missing!?
Jeremy i must say that i love your gingerbread man of Daniel! hahaha, pretty talented skills! Love the Wise family gingerbread men, and I must say I am impressed with the new '09 design! so cute.
ReplyDeleteI do have a question though...did Jeremy do a Gingerbread house this year? Curious to see what his design of choice was!
Missy
HAAAHAA! I love it! AWWW Jeremy made a Maylen gingergirl! She will be so honored! I love my new pricetags by the way! You are a great sis!
ReplyDeleteCan't waiiit to see you in a few days(that was typed in a sing song voice)
oooh, I am eating baklava from jodi as i type--yum
I love seeing what you create each year!!!
ReplyDelete