Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas Time is Here!

Yes, I have fully recovered from my state of Christmas Thunder. (thanks to all who were concerned!) I now am fully embracing this magical season and enjoying it to the fullest. Don't worry the "stuff" still needs to be done and my babes are still little boys in need of love, direction and guidance but my heart is full and my arms are willing to at least attempt to conquer the tasks.

:)

Now I am off to start a gingerbread boy baking marathon.

4 comments:

  1. *grin* Did you mean to write "fully embarrassing this magical season?? Or did you happen to mean embracing

    If you meant to do it, that's hilarious, if you didn't, that's really funny too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute pics, Nanc. I think of you and the boys everytime we turn off our lights, wondering how they are doing with yours:)haha too cute! enjoy these memories

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Luke. No, I did not mean to write embarrassing.......Thanks to a quick spell check....That's is why every good teacher would tell you to reread your work and then read it again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss you Nancy! Love Morgan!!!

    ReplyDelete